Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pampering pulls in the pounds!

D'you like my catchy headline? I'd better not give up my day job eh?

I'm still walking on cloud nine after my Perfect Week-End Treat fundraising event on Saturday! It was brilliant! Loads of lovely women came and spent loads of money and the amount raised so far is £1,038! There's still one donation to come in so I'll post the final amount when it arrives.

I had hoped to get near this kind of figure but you just never know what will happen on the day. 

I'm so grateful to everyone who came and supported the event. And to all the people who worked so hard to make it possible - the therapists, the stall holders, the staff at the Ascot House Hotel and the group of volunteers who helped me. A BIG, BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!

Steve McEnaney - http://www.stevemcenaney.co.uk/ - took some amazing photos throughout the day and I will post some on my blog very soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment