Saturday 18 June 2011

The Perfect Week-End Treat

I've finally booked a date and venue for what I think will be a very successful fundraising event - an afternoon of pampering and indulgence on Saturday, 13th August at the Ascot House Hotel in Kings Road, Harrogate. Please put this date in your diaries.

I was going to call this event 'The Perfect Girls' Week-End Treat' until a friend pointed out that I may not get many coming if I restrict it to perfect girls! Ha, ha, very funny! Anyway, I decided it was a bit sexist to think only women may be interested, so it is of course open to men as well. Come on guys get in touch with your feminist side and find out what you've been missing!

The idea is that you will pay a £5 entry fee and then be offered lots of tempting treats. There'll be various therapy treatment tasters to choose from, such as shoulder and back massage, Indian head massage , reflexology, mini facials, hands or feet nail polish, etc. These will also cost £5. And for those of you who like retail therapy I've got a number of stalls selling beauty products, offering mini make-overs, selling jewellery and gifts, etc. I'm also having a raffle as some very generous people have donated excellent prizes, including, for example, a magnum of Champagne and some Chanel perfume.

The Ascot House Hotel (http://www.ascothouse.com/) is a beautifully decorated and furnished family-run hotel, with a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and a great reputation. The Kirkpatrick family who own and run it are bending over backwards to support me with this event, for which I'm really grateful. 

You can buy tickets before the event by emailing me at jackieterrys@gmail.com or just turn up and pay on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment